Honoring the White Tail Deer! A magnificent creature with a range that extends from Canada to Peru. You might see one tonight by the firelight! With Fire Pit Art®, you can enjoy decades of fun-filled, relaxing evenings beside this homage to our forest friends.
The Fire Pit Gallery Rack of Fire Fire Bowl is a wood-burning deer antler fire pit that features clean lines and a simple fire pit suspended above an antler-designed base. This fire pit is made with 1/4" thick American-made steel and is equipped with a rust patina finish. The rust patina finish will make this fire pit resistant to whatever mother nature puts it through. With a rain drain at the bottom of this fire, pit water will never be able to pool inside, making this ideal for all weather. Hand cut and made with a numbered metal plate; each fire pit is one of a kind.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield, and Install Instructions. For those who wish for the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition, we add state-of-the-art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame sensing technology and windproof design.
What's Included:Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit, and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel, the grate drops in the fire pit, resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel; it is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evening's worth of firewood with a wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high-quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Rust Patina Finish
- Wood burning
- Available in: 30"
- Rain Drain
- Custom Made in the USA
Fuel Type: Wood
Type: Fire Bowl
Shape: Round | Sphere
Overall Height: 27"
Item Weight: 92 lbs.
Overall Width/Diameter: 30"
Warranty: All fire pit components, excluding gas components, are warranted for a period of 10 years after the date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. The cancellation of a custom product will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.