The I Fire Fountain in GFRC Concrete comes with Automatic Igniter Electronic Ignition System and handheld Remote Control!
The I Fountain is one of our best sellers. Now it's available with fire! Use with natural gas or propane. You can control the fire and water remotely with the touch of a button!
Make the elements of water and fire a centerpiece in your outdoor design with our I Fountain with Fire. The I Fountain becomes more dramatic with a flame that appears to be floating on top of water that cascades over the modern sleek design of the I Fountain. Pump included. Shown in Sierra.
It is picture with a compartment for a propane tank. Will also work with a dedicated Liquid Propane or Natural gas hookup,
This Water Fountains offered a Fire Component. The water feature and the fire component operate separately with a remote control ! All you have to do is press on or off.
Important: Fountain should be placed on a flat, solid base. Fountains need to be on a level surface to operate correctly. The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately 1” to 2” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Note: The manufacturer is not responsible for the fountain tilting due to the ground settling causing cracking or damage. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the ground underneath the setup area is solid and leveled. A leveled fountain pad must be used. If one is not used it will void warranty.
- Fire component operate separately with a remote control ! All you have to do is press on or off.
Automatic Igniter - Electronic Ignition System installed into the fountain
- Each piece may slightly vary in color due to hand-applied finish
- Not recommended for use on hardwood or carpeted floors. Gist is not responsible for damage done to your flooring
- Geometric fountain available with our without ball
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) construction - comparable to cast stone
- Powered by an electric recirculating fountain pump
- Manual fill design - no installation required
- Handcrafted with superior craftsmanship in the U.S.A
- Dimensions: 59"H x 32"W x 32"D
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
Automatic Igniter - Electronic Ignition System included
- Handheld Remote Control - to turn the the fire feature on/off
- Usage: Outdoor
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Color in show - Standard
- Use with natural gas or propane.
- Add Options:
- Electric recirculating fountain pump
- Auto Fill Value (Needed to maintain water level. Can be added if you have a direct water line)
- Submersible LED lights
Warranty on Pump: 1 Years
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The carrier will place your items on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain chosen. Manufacturing lead time 6-8 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Product. It is Made to order as per the stain of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.