The Oblique rectangular fire table is a beautiful fire table, but looks even more amazing with along with your outdoor fountain! Use with natural gas or propane. Made form Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete, these will last longer than Cast stone products. The table will withstand harsh weather as its beautifies your outdoors all year round.
The Sanctuary Fire Table comes with a choice of Ignition options of:
- Match Throw (MT)
- Spark Ignition (TMSI)
Choose from 6 Integral colors and 9 Stains and High Gloss sealer colors. These color choices allow you to customize the look got your Fire table to match your Outdoor or backyard settings to give a truly unique look.
The Oblique rectangular fire table fountain has a simple sleek design making it an easy compliment to any style of living space. Add an arbor or column of foliage behind it to act as frame for this art piece.
- Customize the look by choosing from 6 Integral colors and 9 Stains and High Gloss sealer colors
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) construction - comparable to cast stone
- Handcrafted with superior craftsmanship in the U.S.A
- Each piece may slightly vary in color due to hand-applied finish
- Not recommended for use on hardwood or carpeted floors. Gist is not responsible for damage done to your flooring
- Dimensions: 16"H x 56"W x 38"D
- Weight: 365 lbs.
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Usage: Outdoor
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pump: 700 GPH
- Color in show - ash
- Use with natural gas or propane.
Warranty on Pump : 1 Years
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The carrier will place your items on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain chosen. Manufacturing lead time 6-8 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Product. It is Made to order as per the stain of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.