It's a breeze to add the calming sounds of flowing water to your home or business landscape. The vases featured in the Blue Thumb collection are often naturally rustic but sometimes smooth with rich, vibrant colors. Craftsmen intentionally glaze each piece unevenly, creating subtle variations in color and texture that transform each fountain into a distinctive, original piece of art.
Our vases are high-fired, robust, durable, and made to last, offering you years of enjoyment. You can rely on our fountain kits to come complete with everything you need to make installation easy. Average installation time varies from as little as a few hours for smaller fountains and up to 8 hours for larger or triple fountain kits- making these a great weekend project!
Each kit includes:
- The ceramic vase is shown in the main picture above
- Bulkhead fitting with a standpipe assembly with flow control valve; pre-plumbed in a vase
- AquaBox fountain basin reservoir with a pre-plumbed automatic water fill valve
- Efficient, submersible pump with a 5-year warranty
- Custom, kink-free tubing with quick disconnects for easy connection
- Water treatments to keep the fountain looking great all year
- Your color choice of polished pebbles to cover the AquaBox
- We also offer other packages to enhance your enjoyment and alleviate maintenance tasks. Some of our most popular options include:
- LED light is mounted on the standpipe inside the vase to light the plume of water.
- Basin aprons help contain the splash of taller fountains on windy days.
Peaceful, elegant, and timeless fountains bring auditory and visual beauty together to provide pleasure to everyone. Blue Thumb carries fountains that come in countless sizes, designs, materials, and colors. Our fountains enhance an array of spaces, including gardens, entryways, & courtyards.
- Fountain dimensions: 24"w x 46"h
- Fountain Height: 40" - 49"
- Height (inches): 46"
- Color: Brown
The fountain kit includes:
- The exact vase is shown in the photo
- 48" Achelous basin reservoir (48" diameter, 16" high)
- 1110 gallon per hour mag-drive pump
- LED light installed on the standpipe
- Necessary plumbing and flow control valve
- Automatic water fill valve
- Fountain water treatment kit
- Five (5) bags of polished pebbles
What makes this vase so unique? Not every ceramic pot can be turned into a vase fountain. Firing temperatures, ceramic thickness, and heating/cooling times determine whether a vase can withstand the constant pressure of water inside. These Patent protected USA-Made Ceramic Vases are created via a unique process specially crafted to withstand the water pressure over time. Each hand-glazed fountain vase in our collection has an individual character and is a distinctive, original piece of art.
The rustic stoneware and glazed earthenware fountain vases featured in our collection were created from clay soils on pottery wheels or through the use of press molds. These Ceramic Vase Fountains come in Pre-packaged kits, giving you all you need for a DIY installation. Everything you need from a pre-plumbed vase with flow control Valve, Underground Basin, pump, tubing, and water treatments are included in the kit. You can transform your outdoor space in a matter of a few hours!
Blue Thumb Ceramic Vase Fountain Installation Manual
Blue Thumb Fountain Maintenance & Care
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The carrier will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Shipping time: Ships within 10-12 business days.
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.