Water bowls are a completely different kind of water feature. Instead of being set in a wall, the feature becomes a part of the landscape. Fill with rock, glass, and other material, or simply let it fill and create a natural pool of water.
The seamless lip has a zero front edge creating an infinity overflow in the bowl. The wide flow is similar to a waterfall, with a large sheet of water. All Bobe water bowls are constructed from heavy-grade materials for strength and durability.
WATER BOWL FEATURES:
- Round Water Bowl with Seamless lip
- Material: Available in Copper, Stainless Steel & Hammered Copper
- Stainless steel is not recommended for saltwater environments
- Due to natural properties, Copper tends to develop a greenish blue hue when exposed to various natural elements.
- Bonding: All water bowls come with a bonding lug on the bottom. This is a grounding lug used to ground the water bowl.
- Copper is a natural patina. The patina protects the metal and creates a unique color and style for every installation.
- All water bowls have a 1.5in the female threaded bottom port inlet
- The bottom measurement is equal to 1/2 bowl width (Ex: 24" bowl has 12" base)
WATER BOWL SPECIFICATIONS :
Documents & Downloads:
Bobe Materials Care Guide: Bobe Materials Care Guide
Installation must be done by a licensed technician.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 3-5 weeks.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement. A Lift-gate charge may be applied for residential deliveries. Alaska and Hawaii residents please reach out for shipping quotes.
WARRANTY 1 Year Limited Warranty - For Manufacturer Defects.
Bobe Fire and Water Product Warranty
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.