The Outdoor Plus Sedona Powder Coated Steel Fire & Water Bowl
The Sedona Fire & Water Bowl in Powder Coated Steel is a stylish round fire and water feature available in 27" diameter size. Made from high-quality Powder coated Stainless Steel, this fire bowl & water Bowl is durable.
Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
Individually handcrafted. Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
The Sedona Fire & Water Bowl is also available in:
Electronic Ignition: The Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System has been tested in rain, snow, and 55 mph winds to ensure long-lasting durability and will reignite if blown out due to wind. The compact system can be wired by your local electrician to be controlled by a pool controller, remote control, or home automated systems to provide effortless control of the fire feature. This LC Certified unit is compatible with 12VAC only (12V to 110V transformers are available) and features a glow plug igniter designed to withstand the elements.
- Constructed of durable and high-quality Stainless Steel
- Finish: Powder coated steel available in several colors
- Comes with CSA certified Electronic Ignition system or Match Lit Kit, Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Whistle Free Hose, LP or NG Orifice, Mounting bracket, Copper scupper (3/4" Inlet).
- Includes Lava Rock
- Ignition Type:
- Match Lit Ignition
- Electronic Ignition
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane.
- Electronic Ignition: LC Certified Plug-and-Play Electronic Ignition System that lets you turn your fire feature on and off with the flick of a switch (not included) or with a Remote Control (sold separately). It has been tested to stay lit in the rain and high winds and will re-light automatically in case it blows out.
- Water Flow: 7-10 Gallons per minute
||Available in Ignition
|Manual and Electronic
TOP Fires Sedona Powder Coated Steel Fire & Water Bowl - Specification Sheet
TOP Fire & Water Bowl - 12V Electronic Ignition Manual
TOP Fire & Water Bowl - Match Lit Ignition Manual
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 4-5 Weeks
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the Product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.