The Asia Wood Burning Fire Pit is made from one-quarter-inch thick steel. The sturdy construction assures you of having this functional art for many years to come. This fire pit comes with an iron oxide patina finish that will darken a little with time and then become permanent. The inside is coated with high-temperature resistant paint and has a rain drain at the bottom.
Each Asia Wood Burning Fire Pit is handmade by a skilled metal working artist right here in the USA. Although the tools used in metal sculpture work have improved over the years, the core skills learned long ago remain the same. Each piece has a brass plate with its unique number. No two pieces carry the same number that assures your fire pit's individuality.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Asia Fire Pit include a Penta burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium-sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle-free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield, and Install Instructions. For those who wish for the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition, we add state-of-the-art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®.
What's Included:Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit, and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel, the grate drops in the fire pit, resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel; it is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evening's worth of firewood with a wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high-quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Cut from 1/4 inch thick steel
- Rain drain in the bottom
- Each fire pit is unique
- Coated inside with temperature-resistant paint
- Fuel Type: Wood or Gas
- Type: Artisan
- Shape: Round
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Finish: Iron Oxide Patina
- Color: Rust Patina
||12"H x 36"W x 36"D
||125K BTU SS Burner
14"H x 48"W x48"D
||200K BTU SS Burner
16"H x 60"W x 60"D
||300K BTU SS Burner
18"H x 72"W x 72"D
||400K BTU SS Burner
Warranty: All fire pit components, excluding gas components, are warranted for a period of 10 years after the date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. The cancellation of a custom product will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.