Bella Vita celebrates your passion for the good life. Gathering family and friends around Bella Vita's abundant fire will rekindle your inner spirit as you watch the dancing flames. This regal stainless steel fire pit is forty-six inches in diameter, stands fourteen inches tall, and can easily hold enough wood for an extended evening of relaxation. Each functional steel sculpture is made from one hundred fifty pounds of very thick (¼" inch) American-made 304 stainless steel used for longevity and also for its corrosion and rust resistance.
The Bella Vita Fire Pit comes in 4 different sizes.
The low-profile design adds an elegant touch to your outdoor experience. The matte bowl finish is complimented by the brightly polished base. Virtually indestructible, each fire pit comes with a 10-year warranty on materials and craftsmanship.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Bella Vita Fire Pit include a Penta. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium-sized gatherings.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield, and Install Instructions. For those who wish for the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition, we add state-of-the-art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame sensing technology and windproof design.
What's Included:Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit, and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel, the grate drops in the fire pit, resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel; it is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evening's worth of firewood with a wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high-quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Multiple diameters available
- 0.25" Thick American Made 304 Stainless Steel
- Hand Crafted
- Wood Burning
- Rain Drain
- Fuel Type: Wood & Gas
- Type: Artisan
- Shape: Round
- Material: 1/4" 304 Stainless Steel | 304 Stainless Steel
||12"H x 34.5"W x 34.5"D
||125K BTU SS Burner
14"H x 46"W x 46"D
||200K BTU SS Burner
16"H x 58"W x 58"D
||300K BTU SS Burner
18"H x 70"W x 70"D
||400K BTU SS Burner
Warranty: All fire pit components, excluding gas components, are warranted for a period of 10 years after the date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. The cancellation of a custom product will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.