The Concrete Penta Wall Fountainis a simple yet elegant wall fountain that adds a traditional look to your place. This fountain creates a relaxing haven where you and your guests can unwind. Durably constructed of high-quality cast stone concrete, it adds beauty and tranquility to your place.
A water fountain will be a beautiful focal point for your garden or outdoor environment. Its traditional outlook makes your space extra attractive.
Constructed with durable cast stone concrete, it's strong enough to hold up to the effects of sun and water.
What's Included: Fountain, Spouts, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain tiers at night.
2. Stain for a touch-up - Select the quantity of the Touch-up Stain you'd like to touch up on the Fountains or surrounding areas. In cases of some stain multiples, colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch-up stain.
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance your Fountain or Statue with a stylish foundation from Giannini themselves. These can be ordered in various Stains to match here - Giannini Fountain Foundations
- Reminiscent of European fountains in public squares, these courtyard fountains feature water pouring from spouts.
- Provides a pleasant sound
- Includes concealed water pump with correct gallons per hour and head pressure.
- Made in the USA
- Easy maintenance
- It can be used with a digital timer or smart phone-controlled timer
- Self-contained and no direct water connection needed with Hidden cord design
High-quality, durable cast-stone concrete with hand-applied Premium finish
- Dimensions: 40" H, 52" W / 17" D
- Design: Tiered
- Shown in Color: Greystone
- Water Capacity: 30 gallons
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish may occur.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain's performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½" to 1" in depth, on top of a concrete pad to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal-style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers, or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. The cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.