Giannini Garden Roubaix Concrete Outdoor Fountain
The Giannini Garden Roubaix Concrete Outdoor Fountain is a sleek and stylish column fountain. It is a classic design with water streaming from all four sides and collecting in a basin attached to the fountain.
Customize the fountain with Concrete, Iron or Bronze Spouts
The Fountain is easy to clean and gives your outdoor space a pleasant look.
What's Included: Fountain, Spouts of choice, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain tiers or the basin at night
2. Stain for touch up - Select the quantity of the Touch up Stain you'd like to touch up the Fountain or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains, multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch up stain.
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance your Fountain with a stylish foundation form Giannini themselves. These can be ordered is various Stains to match or contrast your fountain - Giannini Fountain Foundations
- Reminiscent of European fountains in public squares, these courtyard fountains feature water pouring from spouts
- Provides a pleasant sound
- Includes concealed water pump with correct gallons per hour and head pressure
- Made in the USA
- Easy maintenance
- Can be used with a digital timer or smart phone controlled timer
- Self-contained and no direct water connection needed with Hidden cord design
High quality, durable cast-stone concrete with hand applied Premium finish
- Dimensions: 73" H, 45" W / Square Base: 20" x 20"
- Design: Column
- Color : French Limestone
- Water Capacity: 30 gallons
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish may occur.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½” to 1” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is Made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.