Solara Concrete Quadra Outdoor Courtyard Fountain With Basin
The Solara Concrete Quadra Outdoor Garden Fountain is a simple yet elegant outdoor fountain that comes with a basin. the water cascading through its tiers creates a harmonious sound. This fountain creates a relaxing haven where you and your guests can unwind. Its highly durability and the capacity to withhold weathers comes from its construction using excellent quality cast stone concrete. It provides you a modern yet classic look to your garden or outdoor space.
It will be a perfect fountain as it is customizable with amazing patina stains to suit your garden.
What's Included: Fountain, Basin, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain tiers at night.
2. Stain for touch up - Select the quantity of the Touch up Stain you'd like to touch up the Fountains or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch up stain.
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance you Fountain or Statue with a stylish foundation form Giannini themselves. These can be ordered is various Stains to match here - Giannini Fountain Foundations
- Waster cascading provides a harmonious sound
- Includes recirculating electric water pump that works with adequate gallons per hour and head pressure without water wastage
- Made in the USA
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Can be used with a digital timer or smart phone controlled timer
- A hidden cord design without any direct water connection need
Made with highly durable cast-stone concrete & hand applied premium finish
- Dimensions: 64" H x 60" W
- Design: Tiered
- Shown in Color : Antico
- Water Capacity: 30 gallons
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½” to 1” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is Made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.