Tribus Concrete Outdoor Wall Fountain
Add a contemporary touch to your garden setting with the Tribus Wall Outdoor Water Fountain. This fountain creates a good waterfall display along with the pleasant sound of falling water. Refined techniques have enabled materials that approximate the look and feel of stone to be used in fountain creation. This water fountain is undeniably elegant in its simplicity featuring a deep rectangular basin and an unadorned back plate with three spigots.
It's traditional outlook make your space extra attractive. Choose between the various patina colors and add this elegant piece to your garden set-up.
What's Included: Fountain, Spouts, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain tiers at night.
2. Stain for touch up - Select the quantity of the Touch up Stain you'd like to touch up the Fountains or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch up stain.
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance you Fountain or Statue with a stylish foundation form Giannini themselves. These can be ordered is various Stains to match here - Giannini Fountain Foundations
- Reminiscent of traditional European fountains in public squares
- Provides a pleasant sound
- Includes concealed water pump with adequate gallons per hour and head pressure
- Made in the USA
- Easy maintenance
- Can be used with a digital timer or smart phone controlled timer
- Self-contained and no direct water connection needed with hidden cord design
The patina stains are hand applied for a premium finish
- Dimensions: 38" H x 34" W x 17" D
- Design: Column
- Shown in Color : French Limestone
- Water Capacity: 30 gallons
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish may occur.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½” to 1” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is Made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.