Giannini Garden Windsor Concrete Outdoor Courtyard Fountain - 1034
The Giannini Garden Windsor Concrete Outdoor Courtyard Fountain is a an artistically designed huge courtyard fountain that stands 9 feet high. Finely structured top having water spillage in 4 directions that accumulates in the first tier and then spills over in the second tier. The stem between the two tiers have 4 lion heads sculpted giving water fall from their mouths.
The Windsor fountain with such intricate designing and sculpture enhances the beauty of your courtyard.
What's Included: Fountain, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain tiers at night.
2. Stain for touch up - Select the quantity of the Touch up Stain you'd like to touch up the Fountains or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance you Fountain or Statue with a stylish foundation form Giannini themselves. These can be ordered is various Stains to match here - Giannini Fountain Foundations
- Intricate designing and sculpture
- Provides a pleasant sound
- Includes concealed water pump with correct gallons per hour and head pressure
- Made in the USA
- Easy maintenance
- Can be used with a digital timer or smart phone controlled timer
- Self-contained and no direct water connection needed with Hidden cord design
High quality, durable cast-stone concrete with hand applied Premium finish
- Dimensions: 9 feet H, x 60'' W
- Design: Tiered
- Water Capacity: 30 gallons
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish may occur.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½” to 1” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is Made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.