Giannini Garden Curved Fountain - 1433
The Giannini Curved fountain is a Curved rectangular fountain with horizontal lines on the fountain with a Curved basin. Its a contemporary fountain that adds elegance to your outdoor space.
Made in USA!
High-quality Cast stone concrete is used to construct the fountain which makes it strong and durable. Choose from the several Patina colors to truly customize the look of this fountain for an attractive and unique finish.
What's Included: Fountain, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain.
2. Stain for touch up - Select the quantity of the Touch up Stain you'd like to touch up the Fountains or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch up stain.
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance you Fountain or Statue with a stylish foundation form Giannini themselves. These can be ordered is various Stains to match here - Giannini Fountain Foundations
High quality, durable cast-stone concrete with hand applied Premium finish
- provides a pleasant sound from the water spillage
- Rectangular in shape
- Comes with a re-circulating pump
- Made in the USA
- Easy maintenance
- Self-contained and does not require direct water connection
- Can be used with a digital timer or smart phone controlled timer
Hidden cord design
- Dimensions : 38" H, 26" L, 15" W Bowl
- Shown in Color : Antico
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish. may occur
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½” to 1” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is Made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.