Diesse Square Concrete Outdoor Courtyard Fountain
The Diesse Square Concrete Fountain is Durably constructed of high quality fiber-reinforced cast stone concrete, its construction enables years of functionality. The modern and sophisticated look adds a stylish vibe to your garden or outdoor pace and the trickling sound of its waterflow creates a riveting scene.
Customize this beautiful design in your choice of patina for a mesmerizing look.
What's Included: Fountain, Basin, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain tiers at night.
2. Stain for touch up - Select the quantity of the Touch up Stain you'd like to touch up the Fountains or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch up stain.
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance you Fountain or Statue with a stylish foundation form Giannini themselves. These can be ordered is various Stains to match here - Giannini Fountain Foundations
- Artistically designed with modern look that adds elegance to your space.
- Provides a trickling sound
- Self-Contained with recirculating water pump, no direct water connection needed
- Hidden cord design
- Used with a digital timer or smart phone controlled timer
- Can be cleansed easily
Reinforced cast-stone concrete with hand applied Premium finish
- Dimensions : 39" H x 33" W x 33" W Square Basin with 10" Depth
- Design: Column
- Shown in Color : Vintage
- Water Capacity: 30 gallons
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½” to 1” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is Made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.