A whimsical look at man's best friend, The Funky Dog Wood Burning Fire Pit is unlike any other fire pit on the market. With its ¼" thick steel construction, the Funky Dog Wood Burning Fire Pit will not just feel strong and well built but will hold a wood-burning fire for many seasons. The inner bowl has a high temperature-resistant coating and comes with a one-and-a-half-inch rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintained free, and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Over time and use, the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Funky Dog Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. For those who wish the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition we add state of the art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame sensing technology and wind proof design.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for a standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel the grate drops in the fire pit resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel, is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evenings worth of firewood with the wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Cut from 1/4 inch thick steel
- Rain drain in the bottom
- Each fire pit is unique
- Coated inside with high-temperature resistant paint
Fuel Type: Wood
Type: Artisan | Cut Out Designs
Overall Width: 36"
Overall Height: 24"
Material: 1/4" Steel
Burning Area Width/Diameter: 36"
Base Width: 19"
Base Height: 6"
Finish: Iron Oxide Patina
Color: Charleston Green | Colonial Pewter | Gold | Rosebud Metallic | Rust Patina | Black Metallic | Blue Metallic | Chocolate
Item Weight: 185 lbs.
Warranty: All fire pit components excluding gas components are warranted for a period of 10 years after date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.