Emperor Wood Burning and Gas Fire Pit - by Fire Pit Art
Ancient origins for this modern fire pit bring to life the romance of times gone by. Hand crafted rivet heads, solid steel banding and lifting rings grace this spectacular homage to kingdoms past. The low profile allows viewing of the fire from roaring blaze to final embers even from an Adirondack chair.
The beautiful Emperor Wood Burning Outdoor Fire Pit is built in the USA. Each unit is handcrafted according to the vision of talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America. The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a one and a half inch rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Emperor Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. For those who wish the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition we add state of the art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for a standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel the grate drops in the fire pit resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel, is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evenings worth of fire wood with the wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4 inch thick mild carbon steel
- 37.25 inch diameter bowl with iron oxide finish
Fuel Type: Wood
Overall Width/Diameter: 37 1/4"
Type: Rustic | Artisan | Fire Bowl
Overall Height: 14"
Material: Carbon Steel
Burning Area Width/Diameter: 32"
Finish: Iron Oxide Patina
Item Weight: 120 lbs.
Warranty: All fire pit components excluding gas components are warranted for a period of 10 years after date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the Product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
FAST and Free Shipping offer: Read our Full Shipping Policy here
We offer Standard FREE Shipping on All catalogue products. This is applicable to shipping addresses located within the 48 continental States in USA only. This is a standard curbside delivery only.
Order Cancellation and Returns: Read our Full Cancellation & Returns Policy here
Cancellation: At Majestic Fountains, we support your right to change your mind, cancellations on the Same-Day or Within 24 hours of Order placement, incur in no penalties.
Returns: If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a full refund (Some exceptions apply. Not applicable to Custom Orders)
We offer Price Match: Read our Full Price Match Policy here
We work extremely hard to bring you the absolute best products in the industry. We ensure these amazing products are offered to you at the lowest prices. Our Customers are very important to us, so if your you have found the product your heart desires and find it at a lower price somewhere else, please Contact us and we will do our very best to match or give you our best price.