St. Helena Concrete Outdoor Wall Fountain
The St. Helena Concrete Fountainis a traditional and beautiful outdoor wall fountain. Artistically designed, this fountain adds grace and beauty to your wall. It provides humidity to the environment. This helps creating a pleasant environment where you can relax and de-stress. Made from reinforced cast stone concrete, its highly-durable and can stand the test of time provided the right care!
Made in USA!
Choose from various patina colors for the fountain and add beauty to your wall and choose between the types of spout available from:
- Rustic Iron
What's Included: Fountain, Spout of choice, Pump & all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain.
1. LED lights - Choose Led lights to illuminate the fountain tiers at night.
2. Stain for touch up - Select the quantity of the Touch up Stain you'd like to touch up the Fountains or surrounding areas. In cases of some stains multiples colors are needed to be mixed together to get the right shade - All colors needed are provided when you choose to get the touch up stain.
3. Fountain Foundation - One of the important things for a fountain needs to operate correctly is a leveled surface. Enhance you Fountain or Statue with a stylish foundation form Giannini themselves. These can be ordered is various Stains to match here - Giannini Fountain Foundations
- Made in the USA
- Reminiscent of grand Italian art, these wall fountains feature water streaming from tier and accumulating in the basin
- Provides a riveting environment
- Re-circulating water pump with hidden cord design
- Easy maintenance
- Can be used with digital or smart phone controlled timer
- Self-contained with no direct water connection needed
- Hand-applied stain for premium finish
- Dimensions: 54" H x 26" W x 19" D
- Design: Column; Tiered
- Color : Verona
- Water Capacity: 30 gallons
- Adjustable Flow Rate: Yes
- Natural differences in color and finish may occur.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
Download: Fountain Installation and Maintenance
Important: The location you choose for your fountain should be firm and level, both for safety and the fountain’s performance. Fountains with a basin should be installed on a thin layer of sand, approximately ½” to 1” in depth on top of a concrete pad, to reduce the risk of stress cracks to the basin and help with leveling. Pedestal style fountains should be installed on a solid level foundation. If needed, a concrete pad can be used as a base to avoid erosion caused by rain, sprinklers or splash. It will also prevent the fountain from becoming unlevel.
Shipping: Ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The Carrier will place your items on your property, but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time to Ship: Made-to-Order as per stain color chosen. Manufacturing lead time 10-12 weeks.
Disclaimer: This water fountain is considered a Custom Fountain. It is Made to order as per the stain and spouts (if applicable) of your choice. The finish stain or paint is hand applied after the fountain is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom fountain will result in forfeiture of the deposit.