Tivoli Fountain Kit - FNT3668
It's a breeze to add the calming sounds of flowing water to your home or business landscape. The vases featured in the Blue Thumb collection are often naturally rustic but sometimes smooth with rich, vibrant colors. Craftsmen intentionally glaze each piece unevenly, creating subtle variations in color and texture that transform each fountain into a distinctive, original piece of art.
Our vases are high-fired, robust, durable, and made to last, offering you years of enjoyment. You can rely on our fountain kits to come complete with everything you need to make installation easy. Average installation time varies from as little as a few hours for smaller fountains and up to 8 hours for larger or triple fountain kits- making these a great weekend project!
Each kit includes:
- The ceramic vase shown in the main picture above
- Bulkhead fitting with standpipe assembly with flow control valve; pre-plumbed in vase
- AquaBox fountain basin reservoir with a pre-plumbed automatic water fill valve
- Efficient, submersible pump with 5 year warranty
- Custom, kink-free tubing with quick disconnects for easy connection
- Water treatments to keep the fountain looking great all year
- Your color choice of polished pebbles to cover the AquaBox
- We also offer other packages to enhance your enjoyment and alleviate maintenance tasks. Some of our most-popular options include:
- LED light mounted on the standpipe inside the vase to light the plume of water.
- Basin aprons help contain splash of taller fountains on windy days.
Peaceful, elegant and timeless fountains bring auditory and visual beauty together to provide pleasure to everyone. Blue Thumb carries fountains that come in countless sizes, designs, materials, and colors. Our fountains enhance an array of spaces including gardens, entryways, & courtyards.
- Fountain dimensions: 17"w x 28"h
- Fountain Height: 20" - 29"
- Height (inches): 28"
- Color : Brown
Fountain kit includes:
What makes a Blue Thumb Vase so unique?
- Exact vase shown in photo
- 36" Achelous basin reservoir (36" diameter, 16" high)
- 800 gallon per hour mag-drive pump
- LED light installed on standpipe
- Necessary plumbing and flow control valve
- Automatic water fill valve
- Fountain water treatment kit
- Four (4) bags polished pebbles
When you work with Blue Thumb, you know your vase is high-fired, robust, and durable. We rely on a unique process in our facility to ensure that your fountain is easy to install and ready to provide you with years of beauty and enjoyment.
1. We work exclusively with high-quality manufacturers of ceramic products. Not every ceramic pot can be turned into a vase. Firing temperatures, ceramic thickness, and heating/cooling times determine whether a vase can withstand the constant pressure of water inside. We thoroughly clean and inspect each vase for imperfections or defects.
2. Each hand-glazed fountain vase in our collection has an individual character and is a distinctive, original piece of art. The rustic stoneware and glazed earthenware fountain vases featured in our collection were created from clay soils on pottery wheels or through the use of press molds.
3. Our AquaBox basin reservoirs are manufactured deeper than normal and are proudly made on our rotational molding machine in Saginaw, MI.
4. Our proprietary system simplifies connecting the vase and pump assembly. We drill and plumb each vase with a bulkhead fitting. Each vase comes with a standpipe assembly with flow-control ball valve. Utilizing a quick disconnect system and kink-free tubing, simply attach the quick disconnects to the underside of the vase as well as at the discharge of the pump and you are ready!
5. Blue Thumb fountains are patent protected by US Patent #7,341,203.
Blue Thumb Ceramic Vase Fountain Installation Manual
Blue Thumb Fountain Maintenance & Care
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The carrier will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Shipping time: Ships within 10-12 business days.
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.