Celebrate life with our Magnum Fire Pit. Borrowing from the classic and elegant design of our Saturn Fire Pit, the Magnum, with its commanding presence, will without a doubt inspire the hearts and minds of those who gather around it.
Magnum has an OD of 54" and an ID of 35" and stands 18" tall with a ring width of 9". Each piece is handmade in the United States, and each fire pit comes signed and numbered by designer Rick Wittrig adding authenticity and character.
The Magnum fire Pit is also available with a lid.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Magnum Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium-sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle-free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield, and Install Instructions. For those who wish for the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition, we add state-of-the-art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame sensing technology and windproof design.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit, and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel, the grate drops in the fire pit, resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel; it is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evening's worth of firewood with a wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high-quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Hand-crafted in the United States
- Rainwater drains to eliminate standing water
- 10-year warranty
- ¼ inch mild carbon steel construction
- No maintenance needed
Fuel Type: Wood
Overall Width: 54"
Overall Height: 18"
Material: 1/4" Steel
Base Width: 19"
Base Height: 6"
Finish: Iron Oxide Patina
Color: Rust Patina
Assembly Required: No
Item Weight: 270 lbs.
Warranty: All fire pit components, excluding gas components, are warranted for a period of 10 years after the date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. The cancellation of a custom product will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.