Crater / Eclipse Wood Burning and Gas Fire Pit - by Fire Pit Art
The Eclipse Fire Pit is unlike any other fire pit on the market. With its ¼” thick steel construction, the Eclipse Fire Pit is not only strong and well built, but will hold a wood burning fire for many seasons. Each piece has a brass plate with its unique number which assures your fire pit's individuality.
The Eclipse Fire Pit is not just a practical fire pit - it is a piece of art in its own right. It has an iron oxide patina on the outside that will darken a little with time, then become permanent. The inside is coated with a high temperature resistant paint and has a rain drain in the bottom.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Crater Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. For those who wish the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition we add state of the art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame sensing technology and wind proof design.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for a standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel the grate drops in the fire pit resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel, is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evenings worth of fire wood with the wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Cut from 1/4 inch thick steel
- Rain drain in the bottom
- Each fire pit is unique
- Coated inside with high temperature resistant paint
Fuel Type: Wood
Overall Width: 36"
Overall Height: 24"
Material: 1/4" Steel
Burning Area Width/Diameter: 36"
Base Width: 19"
Base Height: 6"
Finish: Iron Oxide Patina
Color: Charleston Green | Colonial Pewter | Gold | Rosebud Metallic | Rust Patina | Black Metallic | Blue Metallic | Chocolate
Item Weight: 165 lbs.
Warranty: All fire pit components excluding gas components are warranted for a period of 10 years after date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the Product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
FAST and Free Shipping offer: Read our Full Shipping Policy here
We offer Standard FREE Shipping on All catalogue products. This is applicable to shipping addresses located within the 48 continental States in USA only. This is a standard curbside delivery only.
Order Cancellation and Returns: Read our Full Cancellation & Returns Policy here
Cancellation: At Majestic Fountains, we support your right to change your mind, cancellations on the Same-Day or Within 24 hours of Order placement, incur in no penalties.
Returns: If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a full refund (Some exceptions apply. Not applicable to Custom Orders)
We offer Price Match: Read our Full Price Match Policy here
We work extremely hard to bring you the absolute best products in the industry. We ensure these amazing products are offered to you at the lowest prices. Our Customers are very important to us, so if your you have found the product your heart desires and find it at a lower price somewhere else, please Contact us and we will do our very best to match or give you our best price.