Long Horn Wood Burning and Gas Fire Pit - by Fire Pit Art
In iconic symbol of the wild west, The Longhorn Fire Pit has fuel flexibility - it can burn wood, plumbed natural gas or liquid propane. Gas versions use premium stainless steel HPC Penta Burners which generate a beautiful natural flame. Lava rocks are include to enhance the natural appeal of gas fires and a protective cover or steel top is recommended to ensure the burner and ignition system stays dry.
Gas fire bowls have the option of match lit or electronic ignition. Fire Pit Art uses the All-Weather Electronic Ignition System from Fire by Design. AWEIS is a sophisticated lighting system that offers the safest and most durable ignition system on the market. It's wind-resistant and flame-sensing to ensure you have an easy light every time.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Long Horn Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
IMPORTANT: Installation must be done by a Licensed Technician.
Match Lit System: We utilize the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions at Fire Pit Art®. This is why we now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. For those who wish the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition we add state of the art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame sensing technology and wind proof design.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Stainless Steel HPC PENTA Burner, Lava Rock, Flex Line Kit and Plate
Accessories & Additional Options Available:
Please follow the links given ahead of options for more information:
1. LP Tank Enclosure: Designed specifically for a standard 20-pound propane, this carbon steel enclosure features a hand-crafted design and a painted black finish. Know more.
2. Amish Fire Tools: Fire Pit Art Amish Fire Tools provides a premium set of fire tools that features an ash shovel, fire poker, and log tongs. Know more.
3. Grate: Crafted from 1/4" mild carbon steel the grate drops in the fire pit resting snugly in the interior of the fire pit. Know more.
4. Fatwood: Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. Know more.
5. Marshmallow Roasting Stick: This artistic Marshmallow Roasting Art is crafted of steel and baked with porcelain enamel, is meant to be used over an open flame. Know more.
6. Log Rack:
- Crescent Log Rack: The Fire Pit Art Crescent Firewood Rack can hold an evenings worth of fire wood with the wing span of 39" and 21" in height. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Orbital Log Rack: This massive Circle Log Rack encompasses your wood and keeps it dry. Know more.
Wings of Flight: Wings of Flight Log Rack offers a high quality accessory to help store your wood logs. Available in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel. Know more.
- Design: Iconic Texas longhorn cutouts
- Manufacturing: Handcrafted in the USA
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Cleaning & Care: Maintenance-free finish
- Fuel: Wood, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition: Manual or Electronic
Fuel Type: Wood
Overall Width: 36"
Overall Height: 23"
Material: 1/4" Steel
Base Width: 23"
Base Height: 6"
Item Weight: 185 lbs.
Warranty: All fire pit components excluding gas components are warranted for a period of 10 years after date of purchase by the original owner.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 7-10 Business days.
Disclaimer: This product is considered a Custom Order as it is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the Product along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance with your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
FAST and Free Shipping offer: Read our Full Shipping Policy here
We offer Standard FREE Shipping on All catalogue products. This is applicable to shipping addresses located within the 48 continental States in USA only. This is a standard curbside delivery only.
Order Cancellation and Returns: Read our Full Cancellation & Returns Policy here
Cancellation: At Majestic Fountains, we support your right to change your mind, cancellations on the Same-Day or Within 24 hours of Order placement, incur in no penalties.
Returns: If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a full refund (Some exceptions apply. Not applicable to Custom Orders)
We offer Price Match: Read our Full Price Match Policy here
We work extremely hard to bring you the absolute best products in the industry. We ensure these amazing products are offered to you at the lowest prices. Our Customers are very important to us, so if your you have found the product your heart desires and find it at a lower price somewhere else, please Contact us and we will do our very best to match or give you our best price.