The Outdoor Plus Maya Planter & Water Bowl in GFRC Concrete
The Maya Planter & Water Bowl is a modern take on the traditional squared top bowl with a curved bottom. Comes in 3 sizes 24, 30 and 36 inches. It has a gorgeous curved structure that is sure to provide visual pleasure to you and your guests.
Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
Individually handcrafted. Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
The Maya Planter & Water Bowl is also available in:
- Constructed of high-quality GFRC (Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete)
- Square in shape with steep bottom.
- Available in different sizes
- Customizable with a variety of colors available to suit your outdoor space
- Due to it's hand-made nature slight variation in color & texture may appear
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Bowl & Copper Scupper (3/4″ Male Connection)
- Items Included: Glass Fiber Reinforced Bowl & Copper Scupper (3/4″ Male Connection)
||Size (In inches)Width
||Sugg. Soil usage
||24" x 24"
||13" x 13"
||30" x 30"
||13" x 13"
||20" x 20"
TOP Maya Planter & Water Bowl in GFRC Concrete - Specification Sheet
TOP Planter & Water Bowl Installation Manual
Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
Shipping: We offer Free standard shipping on all our products to the 48 lower contiguous states. Usually ships on a pallet to any address in the Continental USA. The truck driver will place your items curbside on your property but cannot assist with final placement.
Manufacturing Lead Time: 4-5 Weeks.
Disclaimer: This planter bowl is considered a Custom Product. The planter is custom made upon order. The Patina/ Stain chosen is hand applied to the bowl along with finishing touches after it is manufactured in accordance to your order. Cancellation of a custom product will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.